Saturday, February 14, 2009

Thankful on Valentine's Day


It seems like such a long time since I posted here and with good reason as things didn't quite work out the way we thought this month. It is okay though as we are trusting in God and our doctor and we WILL get there sooner or later!

I just wanted to take this moment on Valentine's Day, the day of love, to acknowledge the wonderful husband that sits next to me now singing along to the radio and saying we ate too much...okay and now dancing silly! After all that we have been through and the VERY moody me he has had to put up with lately he has been amazing! He has continued to make me laugh even when I thought the tears would never stop and brought dinner home when I didn't feel up to cooking. I really can't express what he has done for not only myself but my family and most of all, Bailey. Again, I am not sure I can ever put into words how much I cherish the way he is with Bailey and all he gives her. I know there will never be enough I can do to thank my husband and what he has brought to my life. I love him dearly and hope over the lifetime of our marriage I can mean as much to him as he has meant to me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww Erin that is so sweet! I love that picture of Bailey and Joe, you can tell how much the love each other.

    ReplyDelete