Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I love the rest of the year!

The past few weeks have been pretty low key around here so there are no fun pictures or anything to share. It has been nice since we had been SO busy in August and the beginning of September. However, the madness is about to begin and last through October. We have many events and fun times ahead this month such as a trip to the pumpkin patch this weekend! I love this time of year because from now until the end of the year is just so festive and fun. I love the decorating and holiday spirit that starts to show. I love all the "shopping fairs" in which people set-up their booths and sell all sorts of different items. I love seeing all the Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas stuff in the stores even if they do put it out REALLY early!

I really can't wait for all of it this year because Bailey is SO much more aware. Last year she liked everything but this year seems different because she is talking so much and can really get what is going on where last year she just liked seeing the decorations and such. She is SO into the decorations and we cannot have a visit to Costco without walking down the Christmas decoration aisle now as that is Bailey's favorite even surpassing the toy aisle! People always tell you that you cannot understand the joys of seeing things through a child's eyes until it is your child and that is SO true!!! Everything from our basic weekends to holidays would be so BLAH without Bailey these days. She brings such life to our homes and with the holidays approaching she makes them that much more exciting. I cannot wait for the holidays to actually begin as Bailey is going to love it! Plus, as most people know I love to cook/bake and Bailey has taken to these activities as well and is such a helper in the kitchen! So, this year I am most looking forward to sharing my kitchen with a set of little hands that is eager to help in anyway I let her!!!

Sorry, no pictures this time but definitely stay tuned because we are going to the pumpkin patch this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment