Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Mud Pit

So, this past weekend the weather was MUCH cooler then it has been which allowed for more outside time for us. I was inside getting some things done around the house and Joe, Bailey, and the dogs were outside. I then headed out to join in the fun and enjoy the cool night. Well, what did I find?!?!? Costco had been digging which left a pretty good size hole in our yard next to the patio. Joe had decided that Bailey needed a mud pit in which to get dirty and make mud pies. He had filled the hole with water which created a child's dream of water and dirt!!! Bailey had a blast playing in it and ended up playing for almost 3 hours out there! It was so fun to let her just be a kid getting dirty and serving us the mud pies and tea that she made. Here are some pictures of that and of the dogs with the "hot dog" treats that Bailey picked for them...

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm from the July 08 PG on IV and tried to email you but it was disabled. Anyhow there is lots of "background" that I would like to discuss with you in regards to the "update" post. I didn't want to say anything on the "20ish" board so if you would like the story email me at diana dot floyd at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete