Thursday, September 8, 2011

Moving

Yup, we've been busy this summer and I have been absent obviously! The biggest reason lately is that Joe's job has relocated him to Dallas. I have had my ups and downs on this as it is what Joe REALLY wants but we have to leave our precious bug, Bailey here in Houston. :o( I have NO clue how we will actually leave her but we have been playing it up. New room that she can help decorate, a house with a pool and a game room, plenty of new things to do/see in Dallas, and she gets to come with us to house hunt. She seems okay with it now but we will see what actually happens when we make the move. There is no timeframe so Joe can go back and forth(3.5 hours drive) until we sell our house and buy the new one. It is just all going to be a huge adjustment. I do thank God that it is only 3.5 hours away and easy to meet half way with my parent's at least once a month for Bailey to spend the weekend or things like Spring Break with us!!!! Without that I would be lost. TJ and Joe are beyond excited and as I look at houses and things to do I am becoming excited but it is still hard for me. I don't ever want My Bug to miss us and especially since Joe is LITERALLY her FAVORITE person in the world as she will tell ANYONE and EVERYONE that will listen to her. So big and better but also sad and depressing...here we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment