Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Rough and Tough

WOW this past month has been SUPER rough but we are hanging in there and can see the light again! The good news is that the house is on the market so now we wait for someone to buy it and then we are off to the Big D!!! I see great things in our near future which is nice after having such a horrid month. The bad news about this month is really just plain sucky(it is SO a word!) so if you want to know email me(ekarseek@yahoo.com) and I will give you some insight. Basically, I spent the past month in the hospital and was released last Wednesday(yay!!!). Still not feeling 100% but I am well on my way. Hopefully, now we will see only great things from here on out and who knows maybe a special little 2 lines since all the medical issues have been evacuated from my body and told to NEVER come back! :o) Also on the horizon is TJ's 3rd birthday...seriously 3?!?!?!? Where the past 18 months went is beyond me! All I know is that the next 18 months and for that matter the rest of life will surely be EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!! I will always keep the faith!

2 comments:

  1. Im so sorry to hear its been rough. I've wondered where you've been. Good luck getting that house sold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just cathing up on my blogs and I read this! Erin!! In the hospital for a month?!?! yikes - Im sorry :( Glad youre back though, I need some new pinterest posts - I was lost without you. Hope you are feeling better now from whatever it was...thats horrible! Good luck with the house I hope it sells quick for you guys ;)

    ReplyDelete