Saturday, March 12, 2011

Still no pictures

Yes, that is right I am STILL going through pictures!!! We were busy and there are a LOT of pictures to go through and edit. I hope I get some up soon though. So, Friday we had the GREAT pleasure of watching TJ's biological cousin. He is a few months over 1 years old and so precious! His family moved to Houston after his daddy got a new job here. He has 2 older sisters and his parent's are great! We enjoyed seeing his mommy and him for the first time since they moved here. I think we are getting together tomorrow with all the kids to see a St. Patrick's Day parade that is very close to our house. Both dad's have work commitments so they won't be around. It should be a fun time and since we haven't seen the girls yet I am excited! Other then that we have just been doing our everyday normal things such as errands and being outside ALL the time because our weather has been amazing! I told Joe tonight that I am dreading this weather changing because it will happen soon and then it will just be HOT...YUCK!!!!! Seriously though tomorrow I will get lots of good pictures from the parade and regardless of if I have gone through the other pictures I WILL post those!

1 comment: