Thursday, March 24, 2011

We're really doing this?!?!

I know we made the decision to try IVF but now we are gearing up for it in a few weeks! I have had several procedures done so far this month to make sure things look good for next month. Everything looks GREAT according to our RE(reproductive expert)!!!! Driving home it hit me that we ARE doing this and the talk is over. It is crazy that this time next month we will be finding out whether it worked or not. I have maintained that I WILL be positive about IVF and not think about it not working!!! Will I be devastated if it doesn't work...yes but I have to believe it will work for my sanity and the fact that we wouldn't try it if we didn't have hopes that it would work. It is just surreal to me that 3.5 years ago we thought we would start a family...Haha! If only it was that easy for everyone!!! So now we have been blessed with TJ and we pray we can add to our family soon!!! And yes we are excepting any prayers, positive thoughts, etc that anyone cares to offer. Thanks!!!

7 comments:

  1. You know you have ALL my prayers and baby dust and sticky baby dust!! I think you definitely need to go in with a positive attitude. A good attitude can really make a difference!! I just know this is going to be it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giving all my prayers and positive thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All my Prayers are going out to you!!!! I am sending you all my baby dust that I have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin - I love your attitude! I really really hope this is it for you and Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone! All the support we are being given means the world to us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know what they say about the best laid plans....they rarely work out. I know that you have been wanting this for years so I hope that this is the answer to your prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and I was referring to the plan of starting your family 3-5 years ago, not your IVF plans :)

    ReplyDelete