Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WOW

OMG...it has been OVER a year since I have updated this blog!!! Man has A LOT changed! Not only is Bailey the only girl in our lives but we also have a new FABULOUS boy to celebrate! On 2/25/11 we officially welcomed TJ into our family! He is now 26 mo old and has been with our family since my birthday(6/4/10). He has brought more joy to our lives and it has truly been an amazing journey! I hope to blog more and not neglect as much as I have! We have been blessed so much this past year and can't wait for what 2011 will bring us!!! We are doing our first round of IVF in April and are excited to see what that brings us....twins, triplets, YIKES!!!! Thanks for hanging in there with us and being there every step of the way!

10 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are blogging again!! And yay twins for next month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY FOR TJ AND YAY FOR IVF! I predict quadruplets. 2 boys and 2 girls. And Devin is unisex name by the way (or so I'm told) ... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe....thanks! Twins has always been something that both Joe and I have dreamed of so I guess this could be our dream come true! Thanks for ALWAYS being there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Devin! If I have quads I will name one Devin BUT you MUST come with your cute kids and HELP me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I have quads I hereby proclaim that anyone that comes to help gets naming rights!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so funny!
    I'm glad you're back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha...thanks! BTW that isn't being funny that is being scared! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy Tj is officially yours forever! I'm excited for you IVF as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Rikki! I saw the RE today and we are set for an April IVF!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I AM SOOOOOO GLAD YOU ARE BLOGGING AGAIN!! KEEP IT UP!!!

    ReplyDelete