Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Excited, nervous, happy, anxious!!!

It is late but I am not a sleep because I have a million scenerios running through my head! We got good news regarding our infertility treatments and while we haven't had the actual procedure yet things are looking great! We are praying that the results we got today will lead to a full-term pregnancy. Since we had less success 2 years ago when we did the same procedure we are excited! By success I mean we have more follicles(eggs) this time then the last time and we DID get pregnant then we just didn't stay pregnant. :o( It is okay though as we now have our precious little man who we might not otherwise have if we had stayed pregnant. We have 4 times the follicles that we did 2 years ago so we are staying hopefull that since we had 2 last time and got pregnant that with 4x that we WILL be successful! My title for this post gives you a glimpse of the feelings that are going on right now. I really wasn't expecting to have that many great follicles and man are we excited! Such a nice surprise!!! BTW we are doing this IUI almost exactly 2 years to the day of our last IUI in which we did get pregnant. Isn't that strange?!?!? I think God knew at the time that there was a little boy that would need us just as much as we needed him. I can't even imagine what life would be like without TJ and as odd as it sounds I am thankful to God that we didn't stay pregnant 2 years ago. I LOVE TJ MORE THEN LIFE ITSELF!!!! I am hoping that since we are doing this almost 2 years to date from our last IUI that it is a sign from God that this is the right time! Rollercoaster ride has officially begun!

3 comments:

  1. You are an amazing, wonderful person. I am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! We appreciate ALL the prayers that people like you give us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I really hope everything goes well, and you find yourself pregnant soon!

    Newly following via the "Finding Friends" hop!

    Baby Talk without the Babble

    ReplyDelete