Saturday, April 16, 2011

It's Only Saturday and....

it has been the most amazing weekend!!!

Friday...I went for my CD3(cycle day 3)(sorry any men that read this) ultrasound and blood work. They called me Friday afternoon and everything looks great and that I should start my injections. Yes, that means I am giving myself a shot every night BUT the process is SO easy and the needle is SO small so no biggie. Joe planned on going into work after my appointment but didn't. :o) Our neighborhood does a community garage sale a few times a year which means they put out an ad in the paper and a bunch of signs with a map of where each home participating is. Then, you decide if you want to do a garage sale and set-up like a normal garage sale at your home. So pretty much you get the advertising for free as you don't have to put up signs or an ad in the paper. We set-up and "opened" at 8 am and I left at 8:40 am for my appointment. I got back at 9:30 am and things were hopping! We ended up selling so much that we didn't even "open" up today(Sat.). Joe decided to just work from home which was awesome! He had a few concalls but spent lots of time with us. We got PF Changs for lunch(my fav), took a ride on the golf cart, went on a bike ride, and a few other fun things. The weather was out of this world! Low 80's, NO humidity, sunny, and a nice breeze! We were literally outside from 8 am until 1 am. I should say that it was the ADULTS that stayed up that late NOT the kiddos! We had some good friends over so it was fun to sit out back in the nice weather. So all in all a great day with my boys, friends, a bonus of extra cash, and of course the fact that we got rid of stuff!!!

Saturday...I am going to make a whole other post to cover this but will summarize here. We had some other good friends over and had a blast! Again, the weather was too perfect to even describe! Just like yesterday...low 80's, NO humidity, sunny, and a slight breeze. I think our friend, Amy, from Oregon brought the cooler weather with her...thanks Amy!!! We were again outside the majority of the day. I am actually still outside right now...what did we do before wireless internet?!?!?

Sunday...Yeah, yeah I know we aren't into Sunday yet. The weather is supposed to be just as gorgeous as the previous days. The only thing planned is going to Joe's softball games(he plays for his companies team in a slow pitch league). They have gotten quite good and it is fun for TJ and I to go watch. TJ is their good luck charm according to them.

So as we head into Monday we will have had a GREAT weekend! We are staying busy but it is a relaxing kind of busy not a we ran around all weekend and didn't get a chance to sit kind of busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment