Saturday, January 24, 2009

Dave Ramsey Total Money Makeover

Today trying to set aside the headaches, nausea, and moodiness that these meds have created for me we ventured out. I had gotten Joe tickets to see Dave Ramsey live for his birthday and today was the day! We were both excited as we both enjoy Dave Ramsey's advice and Joe really looks up to him as someone he aspires to be like. I wasn't sure though, I mean 5 hours of listening to 1 person talk about finances doesn't exactly seem like something enjoyable on a Saturday. I was totally surprised and the 5 hours was delightful! Dave Ramsey is not only a financial genius but also just as funny as he is on his radio show! I highly recommend that if you have a chance to see him speak you should. We also bought several things from his "Total Money Makeover" line. Joe also bought Bailey the kids version eventhough she is still 1 year from being at the recommended age for starting the lessons...YES, my dad will also be very proud about this purchase! What....who says girls marry a version of their dad?!?!?? ;)

All-in-all a fun and educational day!

No comments:

Post a Comment