Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sorry for the lack of updates!

There has been a lot going on family wise and I have not been in the mood to really write much. The trend has continued this week and I think will get worse next week with all the doctors appointments that are going to start taking place. We are very hopeful that the doctors will help give us the small push we need and we will have happy results before long! If you could spare some prayers for us it would be appreciated!!!

I have a 3 day weekend and will either be going with my parents and Bailey to the beach house or Bailey will be staying here with Joe and I. Joe cannot go to the beach house as he does not have Monday off. :( I am hopeful that a nice FUN 3 day weekend whether spent at home or at the beach house will yield something great to blog about!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment