Friday, January 30, 2009

Good Week!

Again, this is one of those posts that I won't go into detail as if you know us you know what is going on. I just ask that we get lots of prayers and positive thoughts!

We also have Bailey's 2nd birthday this weekend! I know I know it is true our preemie baby is 2 days from being 2 years old which seems crazy! Stay tuned for what I am sure is a weekend of fun and lots of pics!

Thank you for everyone that has been such a great support to us! I cannot tell you how much we appreciate each and everyone of you and the prayers that have been offered to us.

1 comment:

  1. Awww Happy 2nd Birthday Bailey!!!! Gosh I cannot believe she's two already. I was looking at your "A Look Back on 2008" post and it's crazy how much she changed this last year, she's just a little doll! Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete