Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas In a Whole New Light

Here we are several days from Christmas and I am beyond excited! Don't get me wrong I have always loved Christmas but since Bailey's arrival almost 2 years ago I have discovered a whole new side of the holiday season! I never imagined how much joy I would get out of walking through Target looking at Christmas decorations just to see Bailey's face light up. It truly takes me back to childhood and all the excitement of waiting for Santa, taking rides to look at lights, seeing cousins that we only saw at holidays, the special cookie tree made by my mom, etc. I can't even imagine what the holidays would be like without our precious little bug to brighten our days as she has turned them into something I didn't even know existed.

1 comment:

  1. Christmas is so much different.. even better.. once you have a child. You get to experience the true joy of it, the joy of giving.. and the excitement of watching your child's eyes light up when they see the presents under the tree and dive in! That's my favorite thing Christmas morning.. waiting for my son to come out and to watch the expression on his face.. it's priceless!!
    -Kasey

    ReplyDelete