Monday, December 22, 2008

Where's My TV!?!?!?!

It is now 10:40 pm here in Texas and the satelite guy is STILL here! This all started a few weeks ago when my husband decided we needed HD tv. Okay, sure why not we have the big flat panel tv that deserves to have shows viewed in high def! It started with them supposed to be out between 12-4 on Thursday. Then on Thursday they called and said between 12-2 then it was 3-6pm. So 6 pm hits and no satelite man. Joe calls and finds out he is on his way but he got lost and was running late...no problem we are a little annoyed but fine with it. He was here until 10:30 pm and NO we did not have HD when he left! He then came back on Friday in the afternoon for several hours and again NO we did not have HD when he left! At some point he was here again and still NO HD when he left! So here we are now almost 11 pm on a Monday night and he has been here for almost 4 hours!!! This POOR man....he is here in Texas from Georgia because there is no work for him there and is missing Christmas with his family! I have now missed "essential" tv the past week because my husband who RARELY watches TV needed HD! ;) (I love you babe!) Oh my in the time it has taken me to write this my husband and satelite guy have been SUCCESSFUL!!! Off to watch some HD tv!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment