Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Cookie Making with Bailey
















Bailey and I decided to try out a new recipe that a coworker gave me for Ginger Cookies. Similar to Gingerbread cookies but softer. I have never really had Bailey help me make anything semi messy so this was a big experiment as I have never made the recipe and was letting a toddler help...yikes! We had a blast together and Bailey did a great job helping me dump all the ingredients in as we counted out how many of each needed. After you roll the dough into the balls you roll them in sugar(a toddlers best friend!) before placing them on the cookie sheet and Bailey was a "big" help with this....haha as you can see from the pics a "big" help might be an overstatement but she enjoyed it immensely which made us both happy! She had eaten a tomato before so she had that dribbled all down her shirt and then any sugar that didn't make it in her mouth was all over her...see pics for the after math!!! The cookies ended up coming out really tasty and the recipe is a definite keeper.


P.S. The cookies are just for us so no poor soul has to eat these very unsanitary Bailey made cookies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment