Monday, December 22, 2008

Sleep Is For the Weak


So I have 2 weeks off from work for the holidays which is amazing! For these 2 weeks Joe and I will have Bailey the whole time which we are excited about! Usually we only have her on the weekends which is NEVER long enough! Well, what is the ONLY thing wrong with this plan...oh that is right she STILL does NOT sleep through the night! I must say though that this little bug snuggled up under "the blanket" beside me watching Imagination Movers is WORTH every minute of sleep I don't get! I mean how could you not love that toddler to the right?!?!?

I should mention I will get a reprieve when we go down to my parents beach house for a long weekend after Christmas. They will get up with her at night so I can get a few good nights of sleep! Hopefully we will get lots of good nights where Bailey is only up once in the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment