Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Husband's New BFF

So, while I mentioned that all the TV's in the house worked when the satelite guy left last night the job was evidently not done because he is once again here. At this point him and Joe are chatting out back enjoying a drink but never the less he is here. He graced us with his presence once again to hook-up the rest of the rooms in our house for satelite tv. I think the job is FINALLY done after a week of him making himself at home here! Luckily, he is a great guy who has a very witty, funny sense of humor and since he is away from home trying to make a living for his family during the holidays I welcome him to chat with us as he pleases! I sent him on his way last night with some goodies such as the homemade Chex Mix that Bailey and I made the other day and hope he will take some more goodies with him tonight! I think tonight will be the last we see of satelite guy but let me tell you he will not be soon forgotten!!! :)

In other news....Bailey has been a ham all day and I am just loving it! Anyone that knows us knows that Bailey doesn't much enjoy sleep and doesn't like anyone around her to sleep either. She has been this way since birth and doesn't show any signs of changing her habits. When she does sleep it is a treat and she defintely gave me a Christmas treat last night/this morning. After going to bed a little late(9:30 pm) she slept until 2 am got up for a bottle of water and fell back a sleep. She then woke-up at 7:30 am so I thought okay we are up for good! I got her her morning bottle of milk and she fell back a sleep until 10 am!!!!! :) She woke-up in a great mood and has been in that mood ever since! We didn't do too much today as the holiday traffic is horrendous! We met Joe for lunch and then Bailey fell a sleep(that's right after sleeping that late she NAPPED too!) on the way to Target so we went home. After a short nap we headed to Target, I am not sure why as we could have gotten what we needed at the corner store but oh well it got us out of the house for a little while on this rainy day! We were successful and even ended up with more in the basket then necessary but hey that is the glory that is Target! After braving the long lines at check-out and grabbing an Icee we headed home where we have been ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment