Sunday, December 21, 2008

Disney Playhouse Live Recap






















So I HIGHLY recommend Disney Playhouse Live for anyone that has children who enjoy the shows involved! Bailey had the time of her life! She is really into Handy Manny right now so she loved that the most. They did a thing at one point where they had a black screen come down and then had Handy Manny's tools projected on to it for the "Jump Up" song they do and immediately Bailey started jumping up and down! Of course, the merchandise was every where so we had to buy her something! ;) My mom and I really weren't sure what to expect and were nicely surprised. We both enjoyed the show and the reactions that we got to see from Bailey! Ahhh life with Bailey is just way too much fun! It really makes me giddy to do things like this with her! Heck it makes me giddy taking her on a walk and seeing her react to birds and airplanes! She really does bring a joy to my life I never imagined possible! I love my "little" bug!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment